KR Wind Turbine Ltd., Website Privacy Notice
KR Wind Turbine Ltd., and KRV Drone Services Ltd., will be referred to collectively as; KRWT for the purpose of condensing wording throughout this notice. (“KRWT“, “we“, “us” or “our“) respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, share, and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect when you visit and use our website at https://www.krwrindturbine.com/ (“Website”). KRWT aims to have a consistent approach to data protection across its business and to comply with all applicable laws of the countries where it operates. However, the specific requirements, rights and obligations relating to personal data and/or processing activities we are subject can vary from country to country. The scope of this Notice’s applicability includes the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you use or interact with us using our Website as a business partner (for example as a supplier or customer of KRWT), worker, job candidate or as a shareholder and you would like further information, you can refer to our Contacts, Recruitment, Worker or Shareholder Privacy Notices for additional information about our practices and the rights applicable to you.
3. What does KRWT do?
We provide a 1 stop company where our existing and new clients can look to and, find all the project support requirements they need for their projects, with our teams in various countries who are on hand to provide their professional and experienced support to our client’s requirements. We make sure to provide our clients with competent, reliable, and dedicated trained employees who are committed and passionate about what we do to ensure you have the right people in the right place, at the right time to fully support your requirements.
For more information about KRWT, please see here.
4. What personal information does KRWT collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily.
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may ask you to provide your contact details to sign up for news alerts that may be of interest to you and/or to submit enquiries to us. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information that we collect automatically.
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology”.
Information that we obtain from third party sources.
In general, we may collect personal information about you from third parties only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information.
5. Who does KRWT share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- To our group companies, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person; (iv) to investigate and manage actual or alleged violations of law.
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger, or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
6. Legal basis for processing personal information (EEA visitors only)
In cases where the GDPR is applicable, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal information from you only where the processing is in our legitimate interests (to administer our IT systems and networks, to ensure the proper functioning of the Website) and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process your personal information e.g., in response to lawful requests by public authorities to investigate unauthorised interference with our Website. Under certain circumstances, we may also ask for your consent to process your personal information.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
7.Cookies and similar tracking technology
8. How does KRWT keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
9. International data transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
Specifically, our Website servers are located in the United Kingdom, and our group companies and third-party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information, we may process it in any of these countries. When we export your personal information to a different country, we will take steps to ensure that such data exports comply with applicable laws.
- Reliance on the Standard Contractual Clauses to facilitate data transfers to third parties outside the EEA who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it; and
- entering internal data transfer agreements between companies in the KRWT group which protect data to the same standards as the UK and EEA; and
- entering contracts with partners and third-party service providers which protect your data to the same standards as the UK and EEA; and
- KRWT also implements a range of organisational and technical security measures, such as cyber security training, role-based access, and encryption, where appropriate, to ensure personal data is secure.
10. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested) or to comply with applicable legal, requirements.
When we have no lawful grounds to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
11. Your data protection rights.
If you are a visitor from the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in Europe can be accessed here.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Please note that if you are a visitor outside the EEA similar rights might apply. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
12. Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, or business developments.
13. How to contact us
The data controller of your personal information is KR Wind Turbine Ltd., and its affiliates, which is registered with the UK’s Data Protection Authority. If you have any questions, concerns about our use of your personal information or wish to exercise your data protection rights under Section 11, please contact us at [email protected].