KR Wind Turbine Ltd., and KRV Drone Services Ltd., (KRWT) are committed to ensuring our website and all the content therein is as accessible as possible for all visitors. We have made extensive efforts to comply with best practices and standards as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
In addition, KRWT continually seeks out third-party expertise in the fields of usability and accessibility to further enhance site accessibility by adapting to new advancements in assistive technology. Current accessibility features include the following:
- In instances where iFrames are employed, a direct link to the content is supplied, allowing users with assistive technologies access to content within iFrames.
What is an iFrame?
Think of an inline frame (or iFrame) as a window on your web page looking out on another piece of online content. The more technical way to describe it is a HTML document embedded inside another HTML document.
For example, in the Job Openings section, direct links provide information about job postings and access to application emails.
- Alternate text on images and non-text elements is provided where applicable.
- Wherever Adobe Flash-based content is used, directions are provided to obtain technology necessary to render the multimedia experience.
- Structural markup has been employed to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension, as allowed by the content management system templates.
- All data cells in a data table are associated with their headers, as allowed by the content management system templates that use non-data tables for layout purposes.
Accessibility to some features may be limited by the website’s content management system.
If you cannot access the information, you need or to offer comments and feedback, please email [email protected]
Statement of Commitment relating to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005). Read the statement.
Reasonable assistance user requests
KRWT ensures non-discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, please contact us by email that should be titled “website user assistance”, to [email protected]