Business Development Manager
Business Developer Job Description.
You will be working for a growing business in our drone sector on a permanent basis as part of a small experienced team.
Having current Knowledge of drones, inspections, surveys would be an advantage for the right candidate.
As a business developer, you’ll identify and source new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability, to grow the business, and building relationships nationwide.
You will be responsible for managing a pipeline of projects across the UK, and Ireland, building relationships with new customers, developing relationships with existing customers, innovate new routes to market, be involved with the bidding and tendering work for new projects, leading on the development of large project works and other related activities
Work autonomously and with the team, work from office, and home.
Attend exhibitions, trade shows.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Be located within the South West of England, or South Wales area.
Must have a proven track record in business development, the ability to win and develop business, knowledge of various industrial, petro-chemical, and Marine sectors and have the drive and enthusiasm to innovate and grow the business.
As the Business Developer, you’ll be generating new business opportunities across various products for the entire company’s portfolio, to increase revenue.
Be responsible for prospecting and targeting new customers.
Research companies to generate leads and potential clients, and follow this up.
Be the first point of contact the clients have with the company.
Develop and build relationships with customers.
Applicant must have:
- Previous sales/business development/lead generation/B2B/telesales/cold calling experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong telephone manner.
- Strong desire to achieve.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proven track record within new business development/sales.
- Good organisational skills.
- Confident and driven.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be conversant with using laptop/PC/Microsoft/social media platforms/mobile phone/Microsoft, software, e.g. Word, Excel, ppt., also adobe, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Experience delivering excellent customer service.
- An ability to innovate new approaches to business development opportunities.
- Great communication skills to use with our trade account customers, stakeholders, as well as our customers.
- Knowing how to build a network with other Business Developers.
- Experience managing accounts effectively.
- The ability to turn rejection into positive opportunities to grow and learn.
- An awareness of local activity in the market and understanding it and our competitors would be an advantage.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Able to work in the UK and Ireland.
Our Business Developer will shine in all corners of our business, and make it flourish, you’ll source new leads, open new accounts, and grow the account base to create exciting new business development opportunities. Through actively promoting our brand and building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, you’ll make sure our brand awareness is thriving. But your role will also see you working with team to make sure we’re seizing every opportunity for sales growth, where you’ll take charge of our accounts, driving additional sales and managing our leads, alongside delivering brilliant customer service to everyone who visits us.